- The dataset will be released soon. We are conducting a final audit after comments during Kaggle Challenge.
- The challenge is over. Official results are arriving soon !
- The paper is out and available on Plant Phenomics: https://spj.sciencemag.org/journals/plantphenomics/2020/3521852/
- Miss the webinar ? View it on youtube ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr44me5eyWY&t=553s
What is Global Wheat HEAd deTection (Global WHEAT) Dataset ?
Global WHEAT Dataset is the first large-scale dataset for wheat head detection from field optical images. It included a very large range of cultivars from differents continents. Wheat is a staple crop grown all over the world and consequently interest in wheat phenotyping spans the globe. Therefore, it is important that models developed for wheat phenotyping, such as wheat head detection networks, generalize between different growing environments around the world.
- Wei Guo University of Tokyo
- Etienne David Arvalis / INRAE
- Simon Madec Arvalis / INRAE
- Ian Stavness University of Saskatchewan
- Helge Aasen ETH Zürich
- Andreas Hund ETH Zürich
- Pouria Sadeghi-Tehran Rothamsted Research
- Scott Chapmann University of Queensland
- Shouyang Liu INRAE / Nanjing Agricultural University